Wednesday, 12 April 2017

A Blessing Unto Death

Children Created For My Glory,
I wait on you again. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission for I now await your fiat. Give Me reign over all areas of your lives. Live for Me. Live for My glory, and repent of all wrongdoing. Do not keep any mortal sin upon your souls. Confess your transgressions. Satan will deceive many of you until Death. He will claim millions of souls from Me, unless they repent, and decide to finally honor Me. Beloved, the torture of Hell lasts for all time. It has no end. You would do well to remember this when you engage in sinful activities, and pleasures of the flesh which are abominations before Me. Beloved, adultery is never acceptable to Me. Those whom I have joined in holy matrimony must honor their covenants with each other, and with Me. Covenants are serious, and sacred, in My eyes. Beloved, each time you commit adultery you in fact defile your own temple, and defile Me. Search for Truth. Read My Holy Scriptures, and realize that marriage is meant to be a blessing unto Death. Marriage is a tremendous blessing that I bestow on My children, in order to accomplish My divine will over hearts, and families. Do not mock My covenants, Children, for you will call down My wrath upon yourselves. Be humble, and serve your spouse for My glory. Marriage is a gift to the other, and a blessing for the world. I sanctified the holy institution of marriage, at the very moment of creation. Do not make a mockery of My master plan. Honor your vows. They were made in My sight. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom